Pointsignal

Pointsignal

Genetics influences skin

In this DNA Test for Skin Care we analyze how your genetics influences skin properties such as hydration, elasticity and antioxidant capacity Goji Cream Review, which play a key role in the aging process of the skin.

This aging of the skin is a complex process influenced by hereditary and environmental factors. Recent studies on twins have revealed that up to 60% of the variation in skin aging between individuals can be attributed to genetic factors, while the remaining 40% is due to non-genetic factors.

At the time of creating this genetic test for skin care Goji Cream Review, our objective was to perform a classification of each marker based on a set of multiple polymorphisms associated with certain skin properties to provide personalized care and anti-aging therapies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *